Wednesday 26 October 2011

BerlinerKindl Weiss



Lemonade was a popular drink, and it still is.

I'm assuming this was the mantra that these guys ran with when they sat down to plan this beer out.

I have no idea what is going on right now. This is the tartest, most sour beer I have ever tasted. This is the liquid equivalent of a lemon warhead. There were seriously moments when I screwed my face up and shook my head.

Apparently this is a bit of a genre, and not one I am very familiar with. It's not at all what I really want out of a beer. There is some sort of a strange refreshing quality to it, like a good tart lemonade, but it's too far removed from what I'm after in a beer. I'm sure there are some other flavours going on in there but the sour onslaught is all I could really focus on.



3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment