Thursday 27 October 2011

Tuborg Green




'Open For Fun' the back of this bottle says.

Yeah... well... this beer is about as fun as Pythagoras' theorem.

It really is the definition of a watery European beer. There is nothing going on here. At all. If it were a movie, it would boast the plot line of Beverly Hills Chihuahua, the casting of Burlesque, the special effects of Escape from LA and the budget management of Waterworld.

It's basically fizzy malt water. That's it. It's pretty easy to drink but I really do have to ask myself why am I drinking it?

I ended up drinking it as fast as possible just so I wouldn't have to keep drinking it... if that makes any sense. And this is a beer.

I guess the only saving grace is that by employing no taste, it doesn't exactly taste 'bad'.

3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment