Tuesday 31 May 2011

Konig Pilsner




Next at the crease is a German Pilsner. Props to them for having a go, as this is fairly different from your average
Pilsner...except it just doesn't hit home with my tastebuds. There's a kind of...herby/floral taste to it and it's
very strong. It just doesn't press the right buttons, but that's purely personal opinion.

It's difficult to review, because it's almost a nice beer that isn't easy to drink. If that makes sense. Every sip
is big and audacious, but doesn't exactly leave you wanting more.

I'm rambling on here... but I'll put it this way. If you like Pilsners with floral tones, try this. You'll probably
love it.

Personally I'd maybe only give it maybe a high 6 but I find that harsh given the overall quality of the beer. Given the scores I gave other Pilsners, that simply wouldn't be fair.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment