Wednesday 17 August 2011

Mildura Brewery Desert Premium Lager




Fuck off 'Premium'. You masquerade yourself as a beacon of superiority but have as much substance as a Hilton sister. Enough with this bullshit!

This is a very average lager. It has a strange fruityness to it which is not normally what you'd get from an Aussie Lager. I don't like it. I hadn't heard of this brewery before the last couple of beers, so did some research and one other person who drank it suggested it had banana it...? Maybe that's why, I don't like banana.

Anyway, it's just a strange, tame, fruity lager. It's fairly well balanced so I can understand why some other people would judge it less harshly, but I just personally flat out don't like the taste. It feels like a lager trying to be an ale but not really achieving anything on either side of the fence.

4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment