Sunday 17 April 2011

2 For 1 Special!




I've taken a break the last couple of days because I am sick as. This is a photo I just got from Wednesday night at the Hi Fi when I went to see Bring Me The Horizon. I am still on a month to month payment plan to pay off these beers.

Carlsberg

As far as mainstream beers go, Carlsberg is pretty solid. It's one of my favourite mainstream euro beers aswell, I really find Stella, Becks etc... to be fairly overrated. Carlsberg is just a solid, clean lager. Easy to drink, reliable beer.

7/10

Melbourne Bitter

Must be served ice cold. This is imperative with Melbourne's. Like a Draught it's fairly crude, but it does the job and is cheaper than a lot of other beers. Solid, dependable aussie beer from a major brewery.
5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment