Saturday 23 April 2011

Beck's



Since I've gone through most of the more abstract beers at my local bottleshops I'm having to dip into the more
mainstream beers, so I'm struggling to make these reviews interesting but bear with me.

This is a favourite of many, to be honest I kinda find it overrated. I've tasted a lot of lighter Euro lagers which
taste very similar. I will say that Beck's is a pretty clean version of the genre and an easy drink but it just doesn't
excite me.

I guess it's horses for courses, you could smash these all night but if you just want to sit down and drink a good beer
then it really doesn't hit the spot. I guess that's why I've noticed it is a favourite of a lot of females at the bar/club. It's one of those 'I don't really like the taste of beer, I just want to blame it the next day' type of
beers.

Still, it has it's applications so I won't judge it too harshly.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment