Sunday 17 April 2011

Schwelmer Pils



Bowss sized beers require bowss sized photos. In this photo I cement my baller status by flashing 32 dollars and
sixty cents. Like a bowss. This is an extremely bowss sized beer I found in the bargain bin. Not only is it bowss in
size, it comes in a thick, heavy glass bottle with one of those weird lids that snaps on and off.

It's a pretty heavy beer. Heavier than the average Pilsner. This is man beer. It has a very bitter aftertaste
that hangs around for a fair while after being hit with the hops sledgehammer.

Look I wouldn't go out and actively buy another one, especially at full price, but it does the job. It's decent,
the flavours are a tad rough but they are far from bad.

Just in case you were wondering, Shwelmer is brewed in strict accordance with the "Reinheitsgebot". I'm assuming this
is some giant German transformer that oversees beer brewing.

6.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment