Tuesday 19 April 2011

Coopers Extra Strong Vintage Ale



People of Ye Olde Internets! Lend me your ears!

For on this morrow we haveth before us, an ale to quench the parched palettes of peasantry and nobility from land
to sea. Such an iron fisted beverage cometh from the brewery of the Cooper clansmen, and be aged for not but
five years! Ye best be prepared for this grand ale, this be not a drink for wenches!

I can't really tell if I sound like an old English person or a pirate right now so I'll put a stop to that.

This beer is very heavy handed. It has a deep, strong malty flavour and big sting in it's tail. It's not very easy
to drink and probably isn't the first beer you should drink when you walk in the door. It's hard to review effectively
as I really wasn't in the mood for this. It's 7.5% so it was always going to bite, but I have had smoother beers with
this sort of alcohol content.

5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment