Sunday 17 April 2011

Another Double Whammy - Little Creatures


Little Creatures Pale Ale

This was the first of three different beers I downed on UFC Sunday. Speaking of which... wow @ Jon Jones. That shit
was amazing.

This is a favourite of many, and in some aspects 'the best beer ever'. I'm not necessarily in that class, but it's
a very good beer. So far it's probably jostling with the Squire's Golden Ale. It's a full flavoured fruity pale ale
that is an explosion of beeryness. It really is one of the best beers out, whether it is THE best I can't make that
call yet. I go through phases so hands down I dont think I really have a no.1 favourite yet.

9/10

Little Creatures Pilsner

This was pretty good. It's a clean, crisp Pilsner with a good balance of flavours. Some Pilsners have too much weight
on the aftertaste and an almost non existant opening flavour. This is a pretty good balance between the two. I'd put it
up there amongst the best Pilsners I've had. Which is probably with the Squire and Trumer Pils (which I've done but I'm still waiting
on the photo for). The Monteith's was good too, this is probably better.

8.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment