Sunday 17 April 2011

Stone & Wood Pacific Ale



Wow this was a bit of a surprise. This has a BIG fruity punch to it, which I'm not always a big fan of but this works.
This is a great summer beer. Bit of a shame the weather is shit and I'm still a bit crook. I can't really put my finger
on the specific flavours but it tastes a little bit like orange and mango!

It's still a beer though, it tastes like a clean golden ale at first before a citrusy flavour washes over followed by
mango. This is my take on it anyway. Given the fact I'm a bit blocked up my taste might be a bit off kilter.

I dunno if you'd drink a whole bunch of these, but you could easily knock back a few. I like it. I reckon I'll go back
to these one day and try a six pack. Very interesting beer. It's hard to explain but the fruit elements taste natural. Not
artificial or forced.

8.25/10

This might sound high but I'm giving it points on the basis that in theory this beer shouldn't really be on my favourites
list, but it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment