Sunday 17 April 2011

Yebisu



Props to the Japanese and their Beer brewing nous. I've always liked Kirin and Asahi, but had never tried this one.
It only came in a can which was a bit of a bummer, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. It professes to be
'smooth as silk', and has a picture of a fat guy with big ears holding a red fish on it...

Ahh, Japanese people...always keeping us guessing!

This one has an almost sweet flavour to it! It's pretty vibrant and then smooths out towards the end. I must say though
the novelty started wearing off towards the end. I found it similar to honey beers, at first it's enjoyable but then
towards the end you're a bit over it. I had this pegged as just over an 8 at first but I've slightly scaled it down.
Good beer.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment